Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

It's a weird looking one, give ya that but there

View attachment 2206407
the first time i heard tickets to shit, was the same day i first heard a cigg called a tailor made lol.

Surrounded by dirty kids and hippies in the woods with acid and hash being handed out like sticks of gum.

Tickets to shit was right, if you go out in the woods to party with hippies, they bring everything but the damn toilet paper. We all had our dumb, ornate ways of getting our drugs around the forest service, i hiked like 6 miles off trail to bring in two sheets and a qp of flower. Did i bring any toilet paper with me? f*ck no... no one ever brings toilet paper to the woods. Wtf.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You are probably right. I am not sure how I feel about that because I don’t care for being sick especially from someone else knowing that they will be getting others sick, yet I don’t like country club type of people. Snooty asses.😁🤡🧻🤡🧻
I’m that dude who walked off the 11th tee, pissed in an adjacent houses pool, make my way to the club house, walks into the dining area, after a 30pack of hot pbr just to order some of that clam chowduh and sour kraut
And bum some sides off that hot chick over there. 🫵

Swinging a 193 on a par 68.

I can drive a callaway club head 150 yards come to find out. best shot of the day. 👊🏻🤡

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I’m that dude who walked off the 11th tee, pissed in an adjacent houses pool, make my way to the club house, walks into the dining area, after a 30pack of hot pbr just to order some of that clam chowduh and sour kraut

I can drive a callaway club head 150 yards come to find out. best shot of the day. 👊🏻🤡
oh yea, i know several captspauldings then xD

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

It's more like that "I ate old takeout they reheated" sick. Was dehydrated going into it so was just super rough I think.

Not that jhardia/cholera "if I fart to close you might die in 3 days" sick.

I may still not go. But I could also make a few hundred cash tips easy tonight. I'm being transitioned to salary though, so they effectively own me now. And it's more their choice then mine lmfao.
Salary is bull shit unless it’s above and beyond your regular wages.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

That cup says point break.
Very much one of my favorite movies.
Swayze man, so many good lines.

“I AM AN FBI AGENT BOHDI”

“I know man! Isn’t it great?”

And who can forget tank girl,

“You’ve got that kamakazi look, like a man who pushes to the edge, even passed it”

“Calm down warchild, seriously.”

👆👆👆I even have a shirt with that quote.

Point break is all.
🤌🏻
Lol, I didn't wanna buy more solo cups. And the one the Maui is in was originally a bagseeds bean next to the banner 2s I ph burned to death because I forgot I added screened soil to my peat/perlite mix. Such was the fate of the bagseeds as well. Is also why there's a scribble on the point break cup lmao.

Yay for journals, it saved the Maui *only* because it was so slow to pop on paper towel.

I went back to see what I fucked up when the banners and bagseeds died all of a sudden during a long day at work. They got old enough to feed, were in soil, but PH's to straight peat/coco requirements.

Hope ya like my abysmal chicken scratch.

IMG 20240629 150758743
IMG 20240629 150803612
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lol, I didn't wanna buy more solo cups. And the one the Maui is in was originally a bagseeds bean next to the banner 2s I ph burned to death because I forgot I added screened soil to my peat/perlite mix. Such was the fate of the bagseeds as well. Is also why there's a scribble on the point break cup lmao.

Yay for journals, it saved the Maui *only* because it was so slow to pop on paper towel.

I went back to see what I fucked up when the banners and bagseeds died all of a sudden during a long day at work. They got old enough to feed, were in soil, but PH's to straight peat/coco requirements.

“Dr.thatoneguyyouknow”

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I know that feeling all too well. A couple years ago our youngest wanted to learn how to play so I started taking him out. I hadn't played in a decade but I made a shot or two that made me wanna come back and do it again. Today he wallops me so I quit playing again🤣

20 yrs ago playing 72 par in Corona, nice place and I brought a 5th of crown Russ, bottle of bloody Mary mix, celery sticks, salt and pepper. By the 3rd hole I was loose and killing it, having a great round. 2 foursomes we played 36 holes that day and I was hammered all day. Fun times😜

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Salary is bull shit unless it’s above and beyond your regular wages.
nearly double. Going from what would probably be about 25-32k a year, to 46k.

It is also being kept from the other ground (s)crew (what the board calls em 🤣) members on hourly. They getting 16-19/hr. I started at 17, currently making 21, which is the max they pay hourly and the most well payed member of the ground (s)crew but its all good because they kind of defaulted themselves into "my guys" immediately upon my arrival for whatever reason. Theyre all just young dudes hired for labor, most were here before me too. Which is where i started there, but im starting to eye one of those cushy board member positions on the club as they age into retirement anyway, and it didnt take very long for the board to notice i dont need constant direction and babysitting, in most cases i can do the directing and babysitting.

That hole i was digging for drainage i posted like a week ago, i was actually doing alone at the club because the rest of the crew on deck already pissed me off enough to just put em on the zero turns and edgers. We just put in an in ground pool this spring which i inadvertently found myself babysitting and managing because they were cutting corners and having an excavation company install it that didnt even know what copin gravel was. I saved em a lot of future headaches from the 90 degree elbows the pool guys were installing to save money(a 90 degree kills pressure, causes salt buildups in hydro systems, two 45s always better, its a saltwater pool lol) and connected em with a skilled concrete pourer who doesnt gouge his customers business or private, and gave a better quote with better materials which rounded out the project to nearly 5k under budget in the end (this was the concrete incident with my last phone ending up a permanent part of an in ground pool for rich rednecks). The club bought me my new phone, and its the only* reason i even have a nice one now lmao.

After the pool situation, and digging the entire drain for it alone, i got offered salary pay lol. Originally they mentioned putting me on salary this fall. But now it started this last tuesday lol. Im sure ill regret it, but its a lot more money.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I know that feeling all too well. A couple years ago our youngest wanted to learn how to play so I started taking him out. I hadn't played in a decade but I made a shot or two that made me wanna come back and do it again. Today he wallops me so I quit playing again🤣

20 yrs ago playing 72 par in Corona, nice place and I brought a 5th of crown Russ, bottle of bloody Mary mix, celery sticks, salt and pepper. By the 3rd hole I was loose and killing it, having a great round. 2 foursomes we played 36 holes that day and I was hammered all day. Fun times😜
That’s fucking awesome though, I had a top ranked collegiate player that was a great friend started to drag me, at first kicking and screaming.

it grew on me fast. It really is a great game, good to smoke, park a cart in the water hazard @GNick55 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
View attachment 2206422Operation completed Captain. I also gave the bigger plants a spin on the marbles. Brings a smile to my face when I turn the pot. One of my best modifications, now turning the 3 and 5 gallon is too tedious 😂
I’ve actually hit up a couple of my non farm growmies and told them about this,
It’s really a great idea.
Ingenuitous.

From the “gooder” dictionary.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Thems the (no clean) brakes bud!
🤣💩I’m regular like the tides. I don’t camp without a stash of shitpaper. Keep a roll in the truck at all times.
A guy who I use to hunt with, went out without any one morning. He had to sacrifice his Tshirt 🤣🤣💩💩💩. After the deed was done, I got a weird text message saying if I see a Tshirt under a white pine avoid it at all cost!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Bro the solo cup thing, my cups are fucking oooooooold. 50th run or some shit.

You mean I have to drill new ones?

I’m good. 👍🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
🤣💩I’m regular like the tides. I don’t camp without a stash of shitpaper. Keep a roll in the truck at all times.
A guy who I use to hunt with, went out without any one morning. He had to sacrifice his Tshirt 🤣🤣💩💩💩. After the deed was done, I got a weird text message saying if I see a Tshirt under a white pine avoid it at all cost!!
It was always fun noticing a crew member with only one sock.

😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom