Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

That’s fucking awesome though, I had a top ranked collegiate player that was a great friend started to drag me, at first kicking and screaming.

it grew on me fast. It really is a great game, good to smoke, park a cart in the water hazard @GNick55 😂
25 yrs ago I started Caddyshackers Golf League. I still got the hat in the garage I think. We'd play executive courses every other week for 3 months. Take a month off and start up again.

Hitting a ball with a little crooked fuckin stick, as Robin Williams put it is a challenge but when you get into it and nailing greens from 100-200 yards is pretty awesome.

Buddy of mine and I would play this early mornings in the winter when the grass was wet and slick and we'd try to tip that cart over. Never did but came close. We were usually hammered by the 3rd hole regardless of what time it was🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
View attachment 2206422Operation completed Captain. I also gave the bigger plants a spin on the marbles. Brings a smile to my face when I turn the pot. One of my best modifications, now turning the 3 and 5 gallon is too tedious 😂
Sure beats a modified lazy Susan.

They complain a lot.
25 yrs ago I started Caddyshackers Golf League. I still got the hat in the garage I think. We'd play executive courses every other week for 3 months. Take a month off and start up again.

Hitting a ball with a little crooked fuckin stick, as Robin Williams put it is a challenge but when you get into it and nailing greens from 100-200 yards is pretty awesome.

Buddy of mine and I would play this early mornings in the winter when the grass was wet and slick and we'd try to tip that cart over. Never did but came close. We were usually hammered by the 3rd hole regardless of what time it was🤣
if you ain’t cracking ball washer jokes by the 3rd. We may have to evaluate a few things hahahaa

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Its been nice and windy yesterday and today thanks to the change back to normal weather patterns here. Getts windy when patterns change before it levels out again.

Windy days would blow russet mites in back in KC, so went out to inspect, and sure enough. I found about a dozen russet mites across the most exposed plants on the patch.

that agromagen grow safe biopesticide that i forget who recommended, Amazon should be delivering it today. Russets Should be the perfect test subjects, their death brings me joy.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I'm gonna do a couple ribeyes on my bullet smoker. Finally brought it back home the other day.

I'm assuming if I take the heat shield out I should have enough heat going to at least get a nicely seared medium rare? A little bit of a rare guy, but I'll take a medium rare if I can cook on charcoal over a skillet.

It's not a porterhouse or filet mignon after all.

IMG 20240629 163413093
Top Bottom