Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I'm gonna do a couple ribeyes on my bullet smoker. Finally brought it back home the other day.

I'm assuming if I take the heat shield out I should have enough heat going to at least get a nicely seared medium rare? A little bit of a rare guy, but I'll take a medium rare if I can cook on charcoal over a skillet.

It's not a porterhouse or filet mignon after all.
Got the same one. Had an electric element in the bottom when I bought it. Put lava rock around it and smoked and cooked on it for years. Electric element burned out about 5 years ago and now I put charcoal in it. Great for smoking or use it just like this
20240629 140314

You could even put the lid on it
20240629 140323

When I had the electric element I'd cook on it like this. Worked like a champ🥰 and still a great little smoker😉

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Well. I'm not working tonight.

So here's a tour of my outdoor patch.

Panoramic view included at no extra charge 🤙
IMG 20240629 165601294
IMG 20240629 164859413
IMG 20240629 170118248

This Mexi red x Afghani (alleged land race cross) finally showed sex. It's a female. Imagine that. Guess I'm def popping more Haymeadow Purps
IMG 20240629 170210736

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well. I'm not working tonight.

So here's a tour of my outdoor patch.

Panoramic view included at no extra charge 🤙
View attachment 2206494View attachment 2206491View attachment 2206495

This Mexi red x Afghani (alleged land race cross) finally showed sex. It's a female. Imagine that. Guess I'm def popping more Haymeadow Purps
View attachment 2206496
Bro, I thought there was going to be a bit more pheno variation in the Haymeadow, that being said, the pheno I do have showing is definitely interesting. Males are def vigorously producing in their respective funnels. And the fems are definitely a best of both indica and sativa worlds type of
Growth pattern.

I think he has worked this strain for just a bit longer than he said.
I’ve been hoodwinked, hosed,
Hornswaggled……Kansas City shuffled, taken out for fries (old folks home) bamboozled, okie doked,

Oh, and I just spilled a ten gallon igloo cooler in my bed room. It went wall to wall homies.
Fuck me. 🚫💦🌬️👍🏻

I just want to feed the numerous, belligerent green chillrins some fucking vittles.

Seriously glad my floors are
Concrete right now

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Bro, I thought there was going to be a bit more pheno variation in the Haymeadow, that being said, the pheno I do have showing is definitely interesting. Males are def vigorously producing in their respective funnels. And the fems are definitely a best of both indica and sativa worlds type of
Growth pattern.

I think he has worked this strain for just a bit longer than he said.
I’ve been hoodwinked, hosed,
Hornswaggled……Kansas City shuffled, taken out for fries (old folks home) bamboozled, okie doked,

Oh, and I just spilled a ten gallon igloo cooler in my bed room. It went wall to wall homies.
Fuck me. 🚫💦🌬️👍🏻

I just want to feed the numerous, belligerent green chillrins some fucking vittles.

Seriously glad my floors are
Concrete right now
For the purposes of finding males, I like the sound of low pheno variance. So that's honestly pretty perfect.

For the purposes of selecting females, I actually prefer highly diverse phenos and the widest background lineage possible, and preferably little inbreeding before that pheno selection point. if I decide I want to stabilize something I'll just make sure I keep clones of the mother of given crosses around etc.

Ill be making fem F2s between my PB #2 and my friend PB I posted earlier. We will be exchanging fem pollen from them eventually, and I'll work on something there. Prob work on PB 1 and cali blues as well.

I want the males to make reg F1s to run outside next season and pheno hunt.

My PB4 pheno looks almost identical in expression to pb3 so far. And those are some beefy plants im expecting some chubbers on this fall. There's probably some work to do there too. They don't branch out as well as the others, but they branch just fine, and they have stupidly strong stems, and leaves bigger then my head on em.

Last edited:
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Maui 86 is already, very not low-key, my favorite seedling of this bunch.

She's so well formed compared to my other seedlings. No deformity, near perfect symmetry. Only one single out of place leaf serration

Although I suppose once seed gets to be this old, only the strongest, thickest skinned, most perfectly formed beans are gonna even still be viable. Good ole survival of the fittest.

IMG 20240629 174121313
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Been bonging GMO and really enjoying it today. Rolled my first joint of the day
20240629 143747

FUCK ME. Not gonna roll anymore today🤣 went through the muscle and a nerve, I've lost some feeling in the thumb.

Could be worse, could be raining. I got a meme for that🤣 I'm leaving them open allowing them to dry today. I'll bandage it up again tonight. I need to hire a joint roller🤣🤣🤣

Finally got a little squash
20240629 144313

First one of the year. Squirrels were munching cherry tomatoes and a Roma today. Gonna have to lower their numbers. What was that earlier quote again? ~ "their death brings me joy." I'd sing along to that one😉

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

dude, i kid you not, i traded probably a quarter sheet of acid, and at least half that QP over two weeks, just for tickets to shit in a hole.
When the world goes over the cliff.....

Cigarettes, cannabis, and toilet paper will be worth more then diamond and gold.
Been bonging GMO and really enjoying it today. Rolled my first joint of the day
View attachment 2206542
FUCK ME. Not gonna roll anymore today🤣 went through the muscle and a nerve, I've lost some feeling in the thumb.

Could be worse, could be raining. I got a meme for that🤣 I'm leaving them open allowing them to dry today. I'll bandage it up again tonight. I need to hire a joint roller🤣🤣🤣

Finally got a little squash
View attachment 2206545
First one of the year. Squirrels were munching cherry tomatoes and a Roma today. Gonna have to lower their numbers. What was that earlier quote again? ~ "their death brings me joy." I'd sing along to that one😉
Squirrels are just giant furry (and often violent) tree mites anyway.

That exact injury is something I dread. Deeply. It's coming eventually I'm sure of it.

Yea the sawsall blade ice scar, nerve damage for sure, I had to retrain my middle finger with guitar playing, and it was honestly one of the most frustrating things I've ever had to do. I still can't feel that callus hit the string, sensation cuts of completely halfway uo the fingerprint from the joint. I had to learn to infer it's placement on muscle memory alone, no feedback. In the end it turned me into a much better player then I was before it tho.

Last edited:
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

That cup says point break.
Very much one of my favorite movies.
Swayze man, so many good lines.

“I AM AN FBI AGENT BOHDI”

“I know man! Isn’t it great?”

And who can forget tank girl,

“You’ve got that kamakazi look, like a man who pushes to the edge, even passed it”

“Calm down warchild, seriously.”

👆👆👆I even have a shirt with that quote.

Point break is all.
🤌🏻
The point break is actually supposed to be a feminized, stable, point break CBG* strain around 1:1.i think i prob typed cbd the first time i mentioned it. The breeder (from Overgro KC) corrected me the other night with furosity in a group text chat. Its his first true roundabout 1:1 thc:cbg and can hit 30% total cannabinoid content.. Is a point break F4 S1. Might be the first 1:1 stable CBG bean around he says anyway. Personally i dont even know what CBG is, nor have i looked into with any depth, i just know its a cannabinoid that exists.

He also said the plant doesnt get you high, as much as it just drops you right into a comfortable, pleasant mood. little or no cough. I really like the sound of that. im probably gonna make a lot of hash and concentrates with that one.

Gets suuuuper purple too apparently 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Wish I'd of saved one of these seeds for the contest
20240629 145820

Today
20240629 145830

5-18-24
Plumbers buds   a catch all

Sin City Juice 3thirteen seeds

Or maybe Freak Genetics Starry Eyed fem
20240629 145600

This actually would have been perfect. A total beast now in a 10 gallon nursery pot. Takes a gallon of fertigation water 3-4 x's a day. She just got put in that pot a few days ago and was in a one gallon nursery pot. She's gonna produce a lot of bud😉
5-18
Plumbers buds   a catch all 3

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

View attachment 2206559
Today
View attachment 2206560
5-18-24
View attachment 2206569

View attachment 2206600
This actually would have been perfect. A total beast now in a 10 gallon nursery pot. Takes a gallon of fertigation water 3-4 x's a day. She just got put in that pot a few days ago and was in a one gallon nursery pot. She's gonna produce a lot of bud😉
5-18
View attachment 2206568
i mustve missed something, no surprise there.

What contest? lol.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

View attachment 2206559
Today
View attachment 2206560
5-18-24
View attachment 2206569

View attachment 2206600
5-18
View attachment 2206568
Y'all would've been shitting your pants watching that girl grow🤣

Azton

Azton

I was looking for a humidor on Amazon right and I saw this $1000-ish electric humidor with controlled humidity down to 60% and cooling and everything. I came to think about that cannatrol thing I saw on YouTube. Should do the same thing, no?

We have different amazones, but Electronic Humidor was my string.

How much is the cannatrol?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Maui 86 is already, very not low-key, my favorite seedling of this bunch.

She's so well formed compared to my other seedlings. No deformity, near perfect symmetry. Only one single out of place leaf serration

Although I suppose once seed gets to be this old, only the strongest, thickest skinned, most perfectly formed beans are gonna even still be viable. Good ole survival of the fittest.
For 38 year old seeds, we will take it right?

it is a strong looking little thing,
I’m seeing the pheno a little more defined here, I think you have the prettiest pheno. I see it is already sporting a cannatan, it’s gonna bitch and pull mag if you are under that led in early to mid veg. May want that little shit on the perimeter, unless since you are cranking it, hell it very well could be hardened off. So I’m def stoked to see how it grows next couple weeks In particular. I

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I was looking for a humidor on Amazon right and I saw this $1000-ish electric humidor with controlled humidity down to 60% and cooling and everything. I came to think about that cannatrol thing I saw on YouTube. Should do the same thing, no?

We have different amazones, but Electronic Humidor was my string.

How much is the cannatrol?
Too damned much
Never needed one. So it a luxury item to me. Though the fast dry &cure the tout is appealing

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Y'all would've been shitting your pants watching that girl grow🤣
That's exactly how I feel about my peaceblasters 🤣. The smallest peaceblaster from 1-3 is pushing 5 1/2 feet and just as wide, same age as PB 1 thays over 6 foot tall, 7 foor wide. One day under 10 weeks from seeing first light.

My other plants, which are not small plants at all for their age, Look like pugs compared to pitbulls by contrast lol.

This my smallest PB next to an OJ x BB. Same age. Pretty neck and neck by node and branch count lol.
IMG 20240629 184757190

PB 3
IMG 20240629 184921026

OJ x BB #1. Broke ground same day. Perfectly fine plant, will prob finish 5-6 foot bush. Good yield.
IMG 20240629 184954116

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom