GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

some trimming treats,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Uh Oh! Some finger hash! Nick goes bonkers over that stuff! L O L! Very short, life expectancy! One of the best benefits of making hash out of it is, you don’t have to bust your ass trying to trim it close! Kind of a cursory buzz over the bud, then into the hash pile!

Last edited:
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Klipsch Reference?

Fan of good, quality sound i see. (and hear). Deuces.

I have some afghani pressed rosin right now. Oh man, im a sativa guy through and through, but this rosin is absolutely to die for lmao.

Jar hash oil makes really good, really cheezy grinny edibles btw. Its usually all naturally decarbed by the time you do anything with it too.

I cannot wait to bust out some bubble bags and dry ice this fall. Almost makes my skin tingle thinkin about it. Been way too long.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Nick, you said you don't smoke flower, what's your method for the hash joints you smoke?
i do this thing when i make hash with dry ice sift when it's still fresh and pliable. I flatten a chunk out as flat as i possibly can rolling it. Ill cut it into a long rectangle with a razor, then roll it into a tiny straw and just wrap the paper around that (some hashes havent even had to do that). Just a little hash straw with a paper to keep. the hands clean, then ill just let em sit for a few days before i smoke them. SMoke em right away they get too soft to finish usually. (i like dry ice, seems to make a more pliable, terpier end hash)

If the hash chunk is a little older and hardened already, i just grind it and mix it with flower in a doobie.

If hes got a method for straight hash doobies i def wanna know it lol

TreeBee

TreeBee

i do this thing when i make hash with dry ice sift when it's still fresh and pliable. I flatten a chunk out as flat as i possibly can rolling it. Ill cut it into a long rectangle with a razor, then roll it into a tiny straw and just wrap the paper around that (some hashes havent even had to do that). Just a little hash straw with a paper to keep. the hands clean, then ill just let em sit for a few days before i smoke them. SMoke em right away they get too soft to finish usually. (i like dry ice, seems to make a more pliable, terpier end hash)

If the hash chunk is a little older and hardened already, i just grind it and mix it with flower in a doobie.

If hes got a method for straight hash doobies i def wanna know it lol
Never heard of dry ice hash...sounds very interesting. The only hash I really like is bubble hash or finger hash. I used to trim for work and oh the finger hash I had 🥹🥲

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Never heard of dry ice hash...sounds very interesting. The only hash I really like is bubble hash or finger hash. I used to trim for work and oh the finger hash I had 🥹🥲
you just throw a few chunks of dry ice into your bubble bag, pour your dry trimmings or partially ground popcorns into the bubble bag and pull the string tight.

Shake it real good over a piece of glass, scrap the kief up with a ID or old gift card. And press it into hash.

The yield is probably 90% as good as bubble hash, but the quality of end product is a little bit better when i do it vs bubble hash, personally anyway, and it can be pressed and smoked right away.

The terp content of freshly made dry ice hash can be a bit crazy, and before it dries out a bit, it can be like the consistency of modeling clay or playdough lol. Usually very blonde stuff too, even with larger micron sizes. There's a lot of good guides on the web for it too.

This is obviously just my opinion, but dry ice sift is probably my favorite kind of hash. Def the easiest to make. The actual end quality potential is probably technically a little better with bubble hash. But its a way more complicated and time consuming process, and imho, i get more terps left behind with dry ice most of the time. Even if a little more odd specs of green come through.

Last edited:
TreeBee

TreeBee

you just throw a few chunks of dry ice into your bubble bag, pour your dry trimmings or partially ground popcorns into the bubble bag and pull the string tight.

Shake it real good over a piece of glass, scrap the kief up with a ID or old gift card. And press it into hash.

The yield is probably 90% as good as bubble hash, but the quality of end product is a little bit better, and it can be pressed and smoked right away.

The terp content of freshly made dry ice hash can be a bit crazy, and before it dries out a bit, it can be like the consistency of modeling clay or playdough lol. Usually very blonde stuff too, even with larger micron sizes. There's a lot of good guides on the web for it too.

This is obviously just my opinion, but dry ice sift is probably my favorite kind of hash. Def the easiest to make.
Wow that sounds awesome...where does one source dry ice?

I haven't had bubble hash for ages but used to make it all the time and trimming gave me daily finger hash again ages ago now. It's ruined me for other hash though. I am a total hash snob lol I wrinkle my nose at brick hash 😅

Omg I just realised I will have finger hash from my own trimming 🥰

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

I haven't had bubble hash for ages but used to make it all the time and trimming gave me daily finger hash again ages ago now. It's ruined me for other hash though. I am a total hash snob lol I wrinkle my nose at brick hash 😅

I have a habit of hot scissor tokes 😜

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Any large grocery store has it for a few bucks a pound in freezers near the alcoholic beverages lol. I think the most expensive Dry ice purchase ive had to make, for running like a half pound of sugar trim and larfs, was like 1.5 lbs. Like 10 or 12 bucks.

Even for a lot you dont need more then half a pound. Put it in a cooloer and cover it with blankets/towels. Use it as soon as you get home. Open a window and have a cieling fan going in an adjacent room so C02 doesnt pool down low. Your cats/dogs will thank you ;)

Just ask an employee and they'll take you right to it. Walmarts are 50/50 but any price chopper, hy-vi, meijer, costco, sams club, etc got your back there

Top Bottom