Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1685978662013

FB IMG 1685295118082

FB IMG 1692016799267

Z

Zill

I have a bradford pear tree im probably going to cut down. It seems to be growing tiny mushrooms out of all of its fruits. Like 100% of them. They appear orange and swollen from a distance because of it. None of the other bradfords are doing that worried itll spread. Ill snap a pic when the rains stop its down at the bottom of the yard lol. Haven't looke dit up.

Hell i may cut all the bradfords down. Hate em, they make such a mess when they inevitably break in a storm. And they're heavy as hell when you have to clean them up.

Hey,
Do the pears look like this…
PHOTO
A closeup of a pear fruit infected by fungal disease in Orchard

Pear, peach and apple are susceptible to many diseases and it gets worse as the tree ages. I’d pull them along with root ball and replace.

figolus

figolus

Who have tying ? 2.000 euro🤣

Screenshot 2024 06 06 14 19 59 577 comduckduckgomobileandroid

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

View attachment 2187114

$2k? 🤣🤣🤣 paw-leese. $2 yes, $2k? Not in this fucking LIFE!🤣

THIS is why I make seeds.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Hey,
Do the pears look like this…
PHOTO
A closeup of a pear fruit infected by fungal disease in Orchard

Pear, peach and apple are susceptible to many diseases and it gets worse as the tree ages. I’d pull them along with root ball and replace.
Kinda, but not exactly. The orange bits are larger on mine, and actually the shape of a mushroom, less like a fuzz growing from them. Assumed it was a fungal disease of some sort.

And yea im thinking im going to cut down all the bradfords along that property line, and put in some Tulip Poplars. Taller, faster, better looking trees that arent as heavy and a bit more flexible in the storms. And i already have several at the perfect size scattered about my property. Poplars transplant very well too

Straight line winds aim for bradford pear the same way tornados aim for trailer parks. 🤣

Last edited:
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

$2k? 🤣🤣🤣 paw-leese. $2 yes, $2k? Not in this fucking LIFE!🤣

THIS is why I make seeds.
That's insane 0.o truly ridiculous

I can make a few thousand from a single couple foot tall female in a 2x2 with a hepa exhaust. Or a few hundred with some fine detail brushes and some grocery bags on the outdoor girls lol. And then i give 90% of them away for free every time lmao.

My old roommate has nevil's haze in clone, idk if it's legit. Came from some growing store inKansas City after i came back to TN. We both still have old seedsman afghani land race beans.

hmmm 😈

nah, just kidding, i have a soul. An easier plant to make, and harvest such a high volume of seed from simply does not exist elsewhere in nature. When you talk about seed bearing plants, hemp is literally the very tip of that ice berg lmao. By the time a wild plant is done in nature surrounded by males, about 80% of the plants entire weight, is seed mass.

Edit: My old roommates totally down to set up a nevil x afghani tent lmao. I didn't realize that was the original amnesia. I dont think ive ever even had the original amnesia, nor do i recall ever having a cross with it.

Last edited:
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

I had a monster groundhog living under my deck last Summer, he was out in the lawn and I wanted to run him off so I could close out his spot he used to get under it. I ran at him and thought he'd go the other way but the fucker made a bee line for the deck and when I tried to cut him off he veered off course and ran right at me! I was giggling like a little kid as he chased me up onto the deck! They can be aggressive
I had one in the summer of 22, big son of a gun too! did a lot of damage to the hay, a bobcat finally took care of it

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

View attachment 2187114

Hit me up I have amnesia. All day.
Jesus some people’s kids are assholes. 😂

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Hit me up I have amnesia. All day.
Jesus some people’s kids are assholes. 😂
At least its not a turntable stylus. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Those companies will use descriptions comparing their products to Dom Perignon and Stradivari violins. Then charge you $2000 for a small tube of aluminum attached to a near microscopic lab made diamond, affixed to a small copper coil still made the same way they were in the 1970s.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
At least its not a turntable stylus. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Those companies will use descriptions comparing their products to Dom Perignon and Stradivari violins. Then charge you $2000 for a small tube of aluminum attached to a near microscopic lab made diamond, affixed to a small copper coil still made the same way they were in the 1970s.
Yeah I own a pet rock.
It’s flawless 😂

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Yeah I own a pet rock.
It’s flawless 😂
You might hear a difference, but when you dont, these companies will gladly inform you it's because the rest of your system isn't good enough. Even when you're starring down the barrel of acoustic research floor-standers lol.

And dont forget, if there's any wear on that diamond we WILL refuse your return ;)

Didn't you hear from those guys who wave salt crystals over their CD's to improve their sound? (true story) This is the best turntable stylus on the market. This is your loss.

Top Bottom