• Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Sweet! You will be amazed by the diff. from combusting ? Not the biggest fan of vaping flower yet, but this is way different. Good luck with her.
vaping flower?o_O lol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Here is one for the wake n bake faithful!

outwest

HUGH sf

jyip

jyip

lotsa eerrl stuff get me idk,, wanting toi smoke some eerl i guess,,,,,now i got the bud, but no camera thats works at the moment,,always somting!

but have some ruby red,,red columbo x g13 mikado,,,,,,strong skunky taste, strong smell,,i brought a rolled joint out thurs nite and when i took it out a sealed vial the whole car suv i was in reeked,,peopel i was with luved it cuz they r used to mids only,,,,then i have some mllenium and some bubblegum that smells like fuel,,, its all killr smoke, tho the ruby is new to me and my current fav 4 now,,,pics r jus around the corner,,,,i think

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Naawwww. Saw it online this morning, and immediately thought of everyone's favorite jedi cannabis breeder.

I am in the market for a new piece. Trying to avoid the SG hype, have one already. Looking at a Kind Creations double oil drum perc.

outwest

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hey guys I dont know if I should start another thread or what...But im not sure how long I need to vac purge this stuff..and My Gauge is on Backorder...

I have vac-ed it for over an hour (15min intervals)
It still foams when I run the vac. and looks like this after resting and hour
Oildone

Weird color? :confused:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looks gorgeous Kendo Kenbro. I don't know shit about making oil, but I'll be learning soon.

We're both doing better with out grows, maybe it's time to conquer extractions. Gotta love living and learning.

Where did you get the desiccator? Ebay?

outwest (Extraction Noob)

jyip

jyip

IMG 2752
IMG 2753
IMG 2754
aick thread man!!! a freakin shitload of nice budshots! ill b addin some around 1st weeka july -/+

heres my last tray tho
....stayin stoned
pEACE, Jyip
soooo, finally I am not a fake n bake anymore,, im just another mmj luver that needs a camera upgrade or new batteries or sometinganyhow,,, the backdrop is the one i always use,, jimi hendrix cd cover ,, and the bigger cola isan unknown bubblegum strain,, very fuel/diesel smell with sweet undertones,,,,,this plant weighted 240grms trimmed & wet, so prolly 60 grams,, wish all 20 plts in the tray gave me 2 zips each,, wuld be a nice yiled froma single 1K HPS bulb canna aqua nutes, hydroton, 4 x 4 ebb n flo tray witha 40gal res,,,63 sq ft floweroom,next pic is of whole bubblegum plant i just took done an hour agoand last pic is the terminal bud froma small ruby red from motarebel when he gave out testers,, its red columbian crossed with g13 mikado,,,,, with only 3 days dry, no cure, nothing, and it tastes like a skunky, peppery g13,,, starts off with a headhigh and than the body stone comes in ,,nice,,,,,, nah, im kidding, i pirated the picss!,,,nope really mine,, better in the futureand i must say everybody here has left the bar very high in regards to pic quality and intersting backdrops ,,,one of my fav threadsgood one 420!

Top Bottom