The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Pah I remember all that time ago when we first met on here and you looked into my avatars eyes and you said

Then I ask ya a question and this is how you respond!!!!

I'll ask again.....WTF are d.e.'s :p:)
I also told u bout d.e.'s right there on the spot as well as co2 when u cudnt believe ppl get 1.5gpw......

Desertboy

Desertboy

I also told u bout d.e.'s right there on the spot as well as co2 when u cudnt believe ppl get 1.5gpw......

If you use aircon then you aren't getting 1.5gpw!

it takes ~1kw to cool 3kw of hps lighting so if you take 4.5kg from 3kw you really used 4kw which is not 1.5 g/w. Most Americans produce co2 from propane adding more heat to cool!

If you water cool and use a free cooling source, swimming pool, lake, whatever then it's much more efficient.

1.5g/w without co2 is an excellent yield with co2 it's not so impressive but still damned good.

In the UK our grow rooms generally air breathe and rather than add co2 we add kw's of light why add 1kw of cooling when you can use 1kw of light lol.

Different attitudes and also different climates! Southern states you have less options.

J

JGreenGiant

Thanks youtube, you're my true mine of information learnt fuck all from the likes of Goblin on here! :)

G gnome

G gnome

If you use aircon then you aren't getting 1.5gpw!

it takes ~1kw to cool 3kw of hps lighting so if you take 4.5kg from 3kw you really used 4kw which is not 1.5 g/w. Most Americans produce co2 from propane adding more heat to cool!

If you water cool and use a free cooling source, swimming pool, lake, whatever then it's much more efficient.

1.5g/w without co2 is an excellent yield with co2 it's not so impressive but still damned good.

In the UK our grow rooms generally air breathe and rather than add co2 we add kw's of light why add 1kw of cooling when you can use 1kw of light lol.

Different attitudes and also different climates! Southern states you have less options.
No, ur right. I get more than 1.5 haha. Just tryin not to brag....didnt want the guy to feel like too inferior haha

J

JGreenGiant

Is it dangerous to use CO2 if you sleep in the same room as grow tent/cupboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom